Thursday, October 23, 2008

Republican Women are So HOT!

Okay I admit it, I am stealing the title from a lesbian friend, you go Stephanie! 

I was reading some of what my Facebook friends are up to this morning and I ran across the following video post of Sarah Palin in Kuwait shooting an automatic weapon, take a look:



So who wouldn't be scared of this woman being vice president 
of the United States, and likely president if John McCain 
continues to loose it. Let's remember he is the same age as 
Ronald Wilson Regan was when Regan began his SECOND 
term, and now we know that Regan was beginning to show signs 
of Alzheimer's Disease. 

How is is possible that we are on the verge of possibly electing 
this man and the dingbat woman he chose as his running mate??? 

WAKE UP AMERICA! 
STOP THE MADNESS!

No comments: