Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm Jealous Part Deux (ADULT CONTENT)

So lest you think I am all about the relationship angle of this... I am also jealous of men with hairy butts, men with above average balls, men with above average cocks, men with uncut cocks, men who fit in easily to a bear category. 

Notice I am not jealous of shallow, vapid, mean, stupid, ugly men. LOL And make no mistake, I am not unhappy with myself, in fact, I like myself. I like myself even more now that I am 30 pounds lighter, but even that wasn't totally necessary. 

I suppose in all this, I am looking to be accepted, accepted into the club, accepted into the clique, accepted into the cool kids. 

But then that is what I have been looking for since I started school, 40 years ago. 

Guess it's time I started just being me. 

No comments: