Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Some Things Give Me Hope

Specifically two people really... I am blessed to have been given the priveledge of meeting the new guy in my best friend's life. It's of course, too early to tell where this all might lead, but still there is inspiration.

Inspiration that one day, out of the blue, I will find someone who causes me to pause and consider changing course. Someone who will cause me to giggle like I never have before. Someone who will make my eye twinkle with the light of joy that we only find in another human being.

Inspiration that even yet at 46 years old I might find a guy who laughs at my lame jokes and welcomes my best friend into his life like he's always been there.

Inspiration that two lives can intersect without one having to change entirely to coexist with the other.

Inspiration that yet, even still, though he is many years late... he will come.

Thanks Big Bear and Little Dude... you bless me.

1 comment:

choral_composer said...

That's awesome dude!

Thanks for sharing :)