Monday, July 16, 2007

A woman who has won my heart!

Okay, so I have to give my heart to Elizabeth Edwards... all because of the following:

Elizabeth Edwards reiterated her support for same-sex marriage in a speech Saturday in Sacramento, Calif., saying the idea that it threatens heterosexual marriage is ''complete nonsense.'' ''I think that we have undue fear of gay marriage,'' she said.

WOW... how long have I been saying that? The only thing I can figure the heterosexual community is afraid of is that the homosexual community will be more successful at partnerships so they don't want them called marriage. This woman is clearly secure in her sexual and marital choice and that makes me want to hug her!

Hurray for Elizabeth Edwards... one down and only 200 million or so to go!

No comments: