Monday, July 23, 2007

And they're worried about gay marriage...

Okay, so first I have to admit to watching "Rock of Love with Bret Michaels" on VH 1, but I am totally appalled by the episode I am watching now. Somehow my wanting to marry a man is going to ruin heterosexual marriage, but a television show that demands that women have phone sex with a man with a monitor on his penis in order to measure how good they are at making him horny is just plain ole fun. I cannot believe how disgusting this show is... and it is fair to say, "but you keep watching" yes, I do, because I want to see just how far this will go in the name of entertainment.

In a nutshell, this show's two themes are, alcohol and inappropriate behavior. Catch an episode and be horrified. Moral majority, where are you now?

No comments: