Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election Day 2006!

It has been far too long since I have written anything. Sorry people. A few thoughts on subjects past and present:

Amazing Race:
It was sad this week when our wonderful friends from Kentucky were eliminated. We will miss you Kentucky, you made each episode so very genuine and charming. As for the Beauty Queens, or maybe they should be called the Beauty Cunts (sorry ladies), they can fall off the next cliff into a pit of scorpions for all I care. My god, who knew such nice looking women could be so damn mean. So I am left cheering for the Chos and the Alabama Moms... and I hope at least one of those teams makes it to the final three.

The Election:
So the pundents have begun back tracking over the weekend... I am still optimistic, but then again I voted Kerry/Edwards after 5:00 PM on election day in 2004, so what do I know? I still think the Democratic campagne slogan should have been, "Can we just have our constitution back, PLEASE?!?!" But then maybe most of America hasn't noticed the Repubilcan party stealing it, line by line over the past 6 years. It was at least nice to hear that the armed forces newspapers, all three of them, called for Donald's resignation over the weekend... not mine of course, the secretary of defense. When the military is against their boss, it is time to change. How I hope against hope, that America has been listening over the past two months.

On the Horizon:
So our (Kenneth, Rusty, Carlton and Don's) Hawaii Extravaganza is merely two weeks from Friday! I CAN'T WAIT! It has been far far too long since I have been in the islands. It is one of the few places on this planet where I can totally relax... I am so looking forward to it.



Also on the horizon is a special someone's 11th birthday... how that is possible, I have no idea. I am quite certain that I am not old enough to have such a mature child. The picture is from our Disney World trip back in February... seemingly a lifetime ago.

So be sure you get out and vote... your freedom, what remains of it, depends on it.

No comments: